Online shop i-D Tokyo operating at http://www.idtokyo.pl is run by an entrepreneur conducting business activity in Poland under the name of Focus Arkadiusz Matejko at the following address:
Shop – online shop i-D Tokyo operating at http://www.idtokyo.pl, run by the Seller, selling products offered by the Seller, including via the Internet.
Customer – natural person, legal entity or organizational unit without a legal personality purchasing at the Shop.
Working Days – all weekdays from Monday to Friday, not including public holidays.
Customer Account – database containing Customer data for processing orders.
Consumer - natural person performing a legal action which is not directly connected with their business or professional activity.
Seller - Arkadiusz Matejko conducting business activity under the name of Focus Arkadiusz Matejko.
Order - Customer's declaration of will intended directly for concluding an agreement for sale of products offered in the Shop, determining the type and amount of products.
Shop Address (point of sale)- www.idtokyo.pl, ul. Malczewskiego 119A, 80-112 Gdańsk.
Support Area - the Shop processes orders of Customers residing or having their registered office in the territory of European Economic Area (EEA) states.
§1 Object of Transaction
§2 Order Acceptance
a) ordered products;
b) manner of delivery, address of delivery and address to be included on the invoice (these addresses can be different);
c) manner and currency of payment.
a) confirmation that the Order was received by the Shop;
b) final subject of the Order, confirming all terms of reference specified in § 4.
§3 Terms of Reference
Confirmation of Terms of Reference referred to in § 2 Par. 5 Letter b contains information about:
1) main features of the service, taking into consideration the subject and manner of communication with the Customer;
2) the Seller;
3) address of the Seller, e-mail address and telephone numbers ;
4) address under which the Customer can file complaints;
5) total price including taxes, as well as transport fees, delivery, postal services and other costs;
6) manner and date of payment;
7) manner and date of fulfilling the obligation by the entrepreneur, as well as the applicable complaint handling policy;
8) manner and deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal from the agreement, as well as template form for withdrawal from the agreement;
9) costs of returning items in the event of withdrawal from the agreement incurred by the Customer;
10) obligation to refund the Seller for any justified costs related to withdrawal from the agreement;
11) exceptions when the Customer shall not have the right to withdraw from the agreement, or lose such right;
12) obligation to provide the Seller with items free from defects;
13) existence, as well as content of warranty and post-sale services and manner of implementing them;
14) code of good practice and the means of familiarising oneself with this code, in the case of its implementation by the Seller, pursuant to the Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council 2011/83/EU of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, amending the Council Directive 93/13/EEC and Directive 1999/44/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Council Directive 85/577/EEC and Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council;
15) duration of the agreement, or manner and reasons for termination of the agreement;
16) minimum duration of the obligations of the Customer resulting from the agreement;
17) possibility to use non-judicial manners of handling complaints and pursuing claims, as well as rules of access to these procedures.
§4 Changes in Orders
§5 Order Lead Time and Terms of Delivery
1. Order Lead Time is 3-5 working days in the case of delivery in Poland and 5-10 working days in the case of delivery in other countries. This period shall be calculated from the day following the date of receiving the whole payment for the Order by the Seller until the date of handing over shipment to the carrier executing the manner of delivery selected by the Customer.
2. Orders are delivered through a carrier who, in accordance with the information owned by the Seller, has a fixed price list for services with the lower costs of delivery to the place of residence or registered office of the Customer.
3. Cost of shipment shall be added to the order every time.
4. Shipment shall be sent to the address specified in the order.
1. All products available in the Shop come from a legal source and are original.
2. If a product is covered by the manufacturer's guarantee of quality, the Shop shall inform the Customer about the terms of guarantee in a manner allowing the Customer to get acquainted with the terms of guarantee before placing an order. The Seller does not provide for a guarantee for products offered by the Shop.
3. Regardless of the guarantee, when the purchase is made by the Consumer, compliance of the product sold with the agreement is additionally covered by the liability of the Seller on the terms and conditions governed by the legal regulations applicable in the Republic of Poland, including the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014) and the corresponding EU laws.
4. Regardless of the entitlements specified in Par. 1-3, the Customer shall be entitled to submit a complaint to the Seller.
5. When filing a complaint, after notifying the Seller, the Customer should send the product to the address of the Shop. Copies of the invoice should be attached to the product sent. The Shop does not accept COD shipments.
6. Complaints shall be handled not later than within 14 days from the date of receiving shipment with the returned product by the Shop. In the event of accepting a complaint, the damaged product shall be repaired or replaced with a new product of full value, and should it not be possible, the Shop shall return the equivalent of the product’s price to the Customer, or offer other products available in the Shop to the Customer. The Shop shall refund the costs of sending the returned product immediately after accepting the complaint.
7. In the case of non-recognition of a complaint, the Shop shall state its position to the Customer.
§7 Right of Withdrawal from the Agreement
1. The Customer, being the Consumer, may withdraw from a sales agreement without stating the reason by submitting a relevant statement using the template form specified in § 3 Item 8 within fourteen days from the date of delivering the product. Sending the statement before the expiry of the above-mentioned deadline shall be sufficient to maintain the withdrawal period.
2. However, the Consumer shall immediately return the product to the Seller by sending it to the address of the Seller, not later than within 14 days. The Consumer shall incur the direct costs of returning the product.
The Consumer shall be liable for a decrease in the value of products, if they are used in a manner beyond necessary for confirming the character, features and functioning of goods.
4. The Seller shall return the price of sale to the Consumer not later than within 14 days from the date of receiving products, or providing the evidence of shipment by the Consumer. Payment return shall be executed using the same manner of payment that has been used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer gave express consent for a different manner of payment, with no additional related costs for him. Before returning the product, the Seller shall verify it pursuant to Par. 3.
§8 Personal Data
§9 Final Provisions